Making sure the information on our website is easily accessible to all is a high priority. With that in mind we have introduced the following features.
Below we provide information about the security and privacy of the National Regional Property Group web site. We want all our customers to be confident using our site, particularly the use of personal information.
The Data Protection Principles
Anyone processing personal data must comply with the eight enforceable principles of good practice. They say that data must be:
- – fairly and lawfully processed
- – processed for limited purposes
- – adequate, relevant and not excessive
- – accurate
- – not kept longer than necessary
- – processed in accordance with the data subject’s rights
- – secure
- – not transferred to countries without adequate protection.
Personal data covers both facts and opinions about the individual. It also includes information regarding the intentions of the data controller towards the individual, although in some limited circumstances exemptions will apply. With processing, the definition is far wider than before. For example, it incorporates the concepts of ‘obtaining’, holding’ and ‘disclosing’.
Use of Personal Information
- – We will never send unsolicited email and we will only send you information about our services if requested by you to do so.
- – We will not disclose information regarding our clients to third parties unless the client has first given their consent.
- – Information collected about the client is used only for the provision of our services to the client. This information is not used for any other purpose.
- – If you have any concerns about privacy matters please contact us using our contact page.
You can review the Data Protection Principles at www.informationcommissioner.gov.uk
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you if;
- – you submit an enquiry from our contact page
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you will be used to respond via supplied contact details regarding your enquiry (email, telephone or post)
How do we protect your information?
Submitted enquires (from our contact page): Data is not stored on this website. The recipient computer / device email client is protected by password encryption.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties any personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you. Such trusted parties may have access to personally identifiable information on a need-to-know basis and will be contractually obliged to keep your information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Contacting us (GDPR Data Officer)